| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Clarksdale, Ms in July is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 99.8mm (3.9in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:52 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Clarksdale, Ms July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Clarksdale, Ms, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Clarksdale, Ms:
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 100.3 kms (62.3 miles) N
- Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) NW
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 95.8 kms (59.5 miles) WNW
- Prescott, Ar, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) W
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 148.4 kms (92.2 miles) NE
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 130.1 kms (80.8 miles) NE
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 186.3 kms (115.7 miles) E
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) E
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) E
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) E
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) S